Moar Eurovision Madness
May. 29th, 2010 11:34 pmDear Eurovision: I watch this show for the cheesy europop, strange choreography and crazy staging, I DO NOT EXPECT HALF THE ENTRIES TO BE BALLADS! Ukraine was a paticular disappointment, I voted for them last year and was expecting something as mental as that, they did not deliver.
Now that that's off my chest. I did another list of names for the entrants, to help me keep them straight for voting. No
So, my list for this year:
1. Azerbaijan: R'n'B Bullet Rain
2. Spain: WTF Toys
3. Norway: Dizzy Ballad (the spinning camera made me dizzy)
4. Moldova: Rave Sax
5. Cyprus: Fabulous Hair
6. Bosnia & Herzegovina: Best Jacket Ever
7. Belgium: *snore*
8. Serbia: Hopping Barbies
9. Belarus: Sparkly Butterflies
10. Ireland: Irish Fergie
11. Greece: OPA!
12. Britain: Light Up Boxes (Yay we sucked <_<)
13. Georgia: Freddie Mercury Dancers
14. Turkey: Go Go maNga Rangers!
15. Albania: Notfrapp
16. Iceland: Ireland mk2
17. Ukraine: Gaga ripoff
18. France: Party Hakka!
19. Romania: Shania Twain as Catwoman and Dueling Pianos
20. Russia: Not a photo!
21. Armenia: Apricots
22. Germany: Happy Goth
23. Portugal: Poofy Dress
24. Israel: *snore mk2*
25. Denmark: Every Breath You Don't Take
Hopefully next year will be better.
no subject
Date: 2010-06-03 11:14 pm (UTC)Because that was the most amazing thing in the 10 minutes that I actually watched.
NEXT YEAR, DUDE. Ohhh next year. We'll do it up properly.
no subject
Date: 2010-06-03 11:17 pm (UTC)YES WE WILL!